Category: Businesses for sale
Whether you are exploring opportunities in small business or franchise ownership or you’re a seasoned Insurance Industry professional; if you are committed to excellence, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to take part in a unique expansion opportunity, then Farmers is the place for you! You may have the expertise and capability to own your own business as a Farmers Insurance Agency Owner.
Are you looking to build a profitable business with the support of a prominent national brand?
Are you ready to take control of your future and take advantage of an aggressive corporate growth initiative?
Are you savvy industry professional, with access to working capital?
If the answer is “Yes’, this is the opportunity for you!
The qualified Farmers Agent candidate will have at least a high school diploma although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Agent candidate will also have:
• Previous Insurance Industry or business development experience.
• Access to working capital – $50,000 or more(NO FRANCHISE FEE!); ability and desire to leverage capital assets to establish a business that can provide present income and future equity value.
What We Offer
We understand that successful agents deserve rewards, and being a Farmers Agent can be challenging, so we offer a comprehensive package that includes:
• Commission Match program – based on production
• Economic interest – the ability to sell the book of business you build or pass it down to a family member
• Commitment & Support – financing, training, marketing, lead generation, customer service support, claims administration and business development assistance
• Company approved outplacement options – access to product lines that are ineligible for placement with Farmers
• Branded Office environment – turn key packages to establish a professional Agency
• Compensation – industry competitive commission structure, wide array of bonuses
Group benefits – access to medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, E&O, deferred compensation& long term disability.
Control your own destiny. Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.