Animo Pet Services Franchise For Sale | Business Exchange

Animo Pet Services Franchise For Sale

Animo Pet Services Franchise For Sale

Franchise Units

Canadian
8
USA
N/A
International
N/A
Corporate
1
Franchise Fee
Starting From
$30,000
Start Up Required
Starting From
$70,000
Total Investment
Starting From
$185,000
In Business Since
2012
FRANCHISING Since
2013
Territories
All USA , All Canada

Description:

A FRANCHISE NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

Animo ETC is a young and dynamic concept, mainly due to the fact that Animo ETC is managed by experienced franchising professionals working in this field for over 20 years.

Animo ETC offers a unique franchise concept in Quebec that specializes in selling food and accessories for pets of all kind, offering its customers recognized brands all under one roof. Furthermore, our franchises add in their stores a unique and profitable dimension: grooming. Of course, the desire and enthusiasm of the franchisee to possess its own specialized store will combine with the experience of the Animo ETC team, as well as, the various systems set up and the purchasing power generated by Animo ETC collectivity in order to make of this venture a success for everyone involved. From selecting the location, to the store opening day and beyond, our complete training program will allow franchisees to run their stores effectively from day one. Our philosophy is simple: we treat each of our franchisee as a business partner!

IDEAL PROFILE OF INTENDED PARTNERS

Animo Etc is looking for people passionate about animals, wishing to offer all the services related to the pet industry.

The ideal partner must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be ready to invest, be a "Pro" at customer service and possess qualities such as, dynamism, resourcefulness, autonomy and creativity.

SOME NUMBERS

To date, Quebec now has about 2.5 million cats and dogs. A survey done by Leger Marketing polling firm conducted on behalf of the “Association des médecins vétérinaires du Québec” has shown a significant increase in the number of pets. Here are some notable points revealed by this survey.

29% of households in Quebec own a cat. The owners own on average 1.57 cats. The number of cats in all of Québec rose to 1,452,000 compared to 1,325,000 in 2006. The average age of cat owners is 35-44 years, which is, 40% of the population. It is in urban areas that we find the most homes with cats. 

23% of households in Quebec own a dog. The owners own an average of 1.2 dogs. The number of dogs rose to 880,000 in Quebec compared to 840,000 in 2006. The average age of dog owners is 45-54 years, which is, 32% of the population. The presence of the pet dogs is fairly evenly distributed between the city and the suburbs.

THE ADVANTAGES

PROTECTED TERRITORY

Animo Etc franchisees benefit from a protected territory guaranteeing the exclusivity of the immediate area surrounding the franchise.

Increased purchasing power and profit margins.

The franchise concept also allows better commercial agreements, group purchases and superior profit margins.

MARKETING & DISPLAYS IN RETAIL STORES

Theme days, contests, stalls disposal; our agreements with our suppliers boost the franchise and builds customer loyalty.

MANAGEMENT TOOLS

Whether it is to manage schedules, appointments or relationships with customers, our advanced systems facilitate the management and profitability of your franchise.

TRAINING

Whether it is on line, in a face-to-face meeting or in the store, training is a key element of a successful franchise.

MANAGEMENT & SUPPORT IN HIRING EMPLOYEES

Animo Etc offers its expertise and its team to help you select your future employees.

SUPPORT & NETWORKING

Whether it is via the head office or as part of an event, we offer all the necessary support for you to operate your franchise profitably. 

ROYALTIES

Royalties are based on the percentage of the monthly revenues realized and is detailed as follow: 3% royalties and 1.5% for advertising and marketing, for a total of 4.5%.

TURNKEY

Animo Etc head office will take care of the store setup with your collaboration so you can start running the business.

 

SEND ME MORE INFORMATION
SEND ME MORE INFORMATION
BUYER'S GUIDES & RESOURCES
FREE TICKETS FRANCHISE EXPOS
`